TaZ Design Index du Forum
TaZ Design
Tout Travail Merite salaire

TaZ Design Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [FULL] Nick And Norah's Infinite Pla.ylist ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TaZ Design Index du Forum -> .:: ▬ TaZ Design ▬ ::. ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yosderm

Masculin
Point(s) TaZ: 115
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] Nick And Norah's Infinite Pla.ylist Répondre en citant

Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist > shorl.com/jejugrufrydibo

Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist

10cf746e54
Nick frequents New Yorks indie rock scene nursing a broken heart and Norah is questioning all of her assumptions about the world. Written by Anonymous Plot Summary Plot Synopsis Plot Keywords: night band gay love gay friend See All (57) Genres: Comedy Drama Music Romance Motion Picture Rating (MPAA) Rated PG-13 for mature thematic material including teen drinking, sexuality, language and crude behavior See all certifications Parents Guide: View content advisory Edit Details Official Sites: Official site [Canada] Official site [Canada] (French) See more Country: USA Language: English Release Date: 3 October 2008 (USA) See more Also Known As: Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist See more Filming Locations: Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA See more Box Office Budget: $9,000,000 (estimated) Opening Weekend: $11,311,751 (USA) (3 October 2008) Gross: $31,487,293 (USA) (14 November 2008) See more Company Credits Production Co: Screen Gems, Columbia Pictures, Mandate Pictures See more Show detailed company contact information on IMDbPro Technical Specs Runtime: 90 min Sound Mix: SDDS Dolby Digital DTS Color: Color Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1 See full technical specs Edit Did You Know? Trivia Charles Linshaw played drag queen Tris in a scene which was cut but appears in the deleted scenes section of the DVD. Error Please try again! Added to Your Check-Ins. Close What is the Tomatometer™? The Tomatometer rating – based on the published opinions of hundreds of film and television critics – is a trusted measurement of movie and TV programming quality for millions of moviegoers. Director: Peter Sollett Writers: Lorene Scafaria (screenplay), Rachel Cohn (novel) 1 more credit Stars: Michael Cera, Kat Dennings, Aaron Yoo See full cast & crew 64 Metascore From metacritic.com Reviews 130 user 165 critic Popularity 3,257 ( 8) ad feedback IMDb Picks: June Me Before You The tearjerking romantic drama Me Before You is on our radar this month. But I'm seeing Kat Dennings more and more, I'm enjoying her presence on screen, she's very lovely and has potential. ← Marlys Ghost Naomi and Elys No Kiss List → Tour Dates June 7: San Francisco, CA You Know Me Well Launch Reading Books Inc, 7pm June 8: Los Angeles, CA You Know Me Well Reading Barnes & Noble (The Grove), 7pm June 9: Portland, OR You Know Me Well Reading Powell's Books (Cedar Hills Crossing), 7pm June 10: Seattle, WA You Know Me Well Reading University Bookstore, 7pm June 11: Olympia, WA B&N Teen Author Festival Barnes & Noble, 3pm Browse All Upcoming Events > Signed Copies If you cant make it to a signing, you can still get a signed copy from Books of Wonder , NYCs amazing independent childrens bookstore. This movie has my main pet peeve with the younger generation of today, the people who are the "I heard this band before you did so I have better taste than you do" type of mentality. Norah Aaron Yoo . All rights reserved.

Audience Score Percentage of users who rate a movie or TV show positively. I thought the story was good enough.although I never understood what the slutty girlfriend saw in Nick--she was supposed to be "using" him, but for what? His mix tapes? She threw them away. if they do. Full Review… August 9, 2010 Simon Foster sbs.com.au It's all about the execution, and among plenty of dead on arrival teen films, Nick and Norah is legitimately funny, sweet and charming. Prev 6 Next 6 0 Next Youth in Revolt (2009) Comedy Drama Romance 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 6.5/10 X While his trailer trash parents teeter on the edge of divorce, Nick Twisp sets his sights on dream girl Sheeni Saunders, hoping that she'll be the one to take away his virginity. Together, they puzzle out what it means if your best friend is also the love of your life. Show More Cast News & Interviews for Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist View All Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist News Friend Ratings No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Namespaces Special page Variants .. View Check in DETAILS Full Cast and Crew Release Dates Official Sites Box Office/Business Company Credits Filming Locations Technical Specs Literature STORYLINE Taglines Plot Summary Synopsis Plot Keywords Parents Guide RELATED ITEMS NewsDesk External Sites OPINION Awards FAQ User Reviews User Ratings External Reviews Metacritic Reviews Message Board PHOTO & VIDEO Photo Gallery Trailers and Videos DID YOU KNOW? Trivia Goofs Crazy Credits Quotes Alternate Versions Connections Soundtracks 6.7/10 73,949 130 user 165 critic Rate This Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist(2008) PG-13 1h 30min Comedy, Drama, Music 3 October 2008 (USA) 2:26 Trailer 7 VIDEOS 77 IMAGES High school student Nick O'Leary, member of the Queercore band The Jerk Offs, meets college-bound Norah Silverberg when she asks him to be her boyfriend for five minutes.

spiderman 2 enter electrofigh club frenchcraig ferguson 2014.08.07living in a secretx art stripstar wars outcastflac carlos nuezavicii wake me upthe terminator 1991friends all seasons 720p

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TaZ Design Index du Forum -> .:: ▬ TaZ Design ▬ ::. -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'